From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Article: Microsoft will replace edge with chrome-based browser for windows 10

Hi,
This changes if Microsoft insists on using UIA to communicate with the supposed new browser/rendering engine.
Cheers,
Joseph

On 2018-12-05 4:24 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Jacob,

The only issue I have had with NVDA and Edge is the inability of
NVDA to recognize visited links. I have used Edge with great
success on and off over the past year or so--although I do prefer
Firefox as my default browser.

On 12/5/2018 5:50 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
https://mybroadband.co.za/news/software/288342-microsoft-will-repla
ce -edge-with-chrome-based-browser-for-windows-10-report.html

They don't mention anything like time-scale, but, presume this will
mean NVDA devs, etc. can leave out too much worrying about edge
buffering compatibility?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA