Re: Permanently disabling watchdog via config

Tyler Wood

Hi,

Please explain what you are talking about by 'watchdog'?

A quick google search of windows 10 watchdog nets how to fix errors related to it, not how to disable it or even what it does.

Further googling it appears that this is an ssd driver?

On 2018-12-05 3:19 a.m., Felix G. wrote:
Hello,
I'm currently testing some driver scenarios with watchdog disabled,
and by coincidence discovered that some of my longstanding NVDA issues
are not present, or behave differently, when the watchdog is not on
duty. Is there a quick'n'easy way to have the watchdog never start?
All the best,
Felix