Re: question regarding windows defender

Heaven Botma <ehlbotma@...>

Hi

Windows Defender is the replacement for Microsoft Security Essentials
in Windows 10. It works better than MSE and takes off most viruses.
There was only one time that I had to use additional security to
remove a virus. In addition, it is very accessible with NVDA.

Regards

Heaven

On 6/7/16, Patrick Le Baudour <p.lebaudour@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

In Windows 10, Windows Defender is indeed also an antivirus program. It
is activated by default if there is no other antivirus.

-- Patrick

Le 07/06/2016 à 23:17, marvin kotler a écrit :
Good afternoon list. First, running windows ten and the latest version
of nvda. My question is is windows defender an antivirus program along
with its other things? If not, what is free and accessible with nvda.
Any help would be appreciated;
Marv