Re: Vocalizer from Tiflotechnia

Nimer Jaber

Not never. It was all supposed to be in an update that was supposed to be released two years ago, and this individual still gets on this list and tells us "not yet". Maybe by 2030 we will see this update.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 5:37 PM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Not yet...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!