Re: Vocalizer from Tiflotechnia

Vlad Dragomir

Hello friends,

You are perfectly right I think. This was the main reason why I chose to go with CodeFactory, in spite of the fact that indeed, Say All and line-spelling don’t work. I sent them a detailed email describing this almost two months ago, and I’m still waiting for an answer. Definitely, they are not perfect at all. But at least they regularly add new voices, which is the most important thing for me; I can live with not using say-all and spell-line. And definitely that guy coming here all the time with replies like “not yet”  or “very soon”, makes me laugh by now. On the other hand, I do feel sad for those who paid almost 100 euros for a product that didn’t change since 2015 or so. I remember I hesitated a lot between the two Vocalizers, and for once, I think I was lucky.

Cheers,

Vlad.