Re: Ask about learning a new language using screen reader.

Hello,
May I ask what this app is like?
That is, what it does? It's for Android, iOS or even Windows?
Em 07/12/2018 09:24, The Gamages via Groups.Io escreveu:

Hello,

Just another thought on this subject, Linguaphone do, or did an audio only package and it is very good, maybe worth asking them.

Best Regards, Jim.

From: 特種兵
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Ask about learning a new language using screen reader.

  How can I find someone who would talk me with English:

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Joseph Lee 於 2018/12/07 4:14 寫道:

Hi,

No, please do not start learning a new language with a screen reader and a speech synthesizer. I advise starting out with a face-to-face conversation with someone who speaks the language you wish to learn.

Cheers,

Joseph