Re: checking all gmail messages using nvda

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

I've just checked and there is no select all button (I wonder why). So I'd suggest switching to standard view, where there is a button labelled "select" with an option to select all.

Regards,

Sukil

El 08/06/2016 a las 8:39, Marisane Moruthanyana escribió:

Morning guys

I am using nvda as one of my screen readers to read and write my gmail messages.

I set gmail to html basic.

I cannot delete all messages after reading them as nvda does not show me the ‘check all messages’ check box.

To delete all messages, I have to delete each individual message.

Do you know how I can check all messages to save myself from deleting individual messages?

Let me apologise in advance if this is the wrong list to post the message of this nature.

I’ll be glad to be directed to the right list if this doesn’t seem to be the right one.

With respect

Marisane