Re: NVDA reading dialog boxes

Don H

Thanks that fixed it

On 12/7/2018 12:03 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Sorry, let's try with slightly clearer instructions:
1. Activate the NVDA menu, Preferences, Settings.
2. Select Object Presentation from the list.
3. Tab until you hear Report object descriptions and check it.
4. Press enter.
On 12/7/2018 8:10 AM, Don H wrote:
Tried this and got nothing.
when hitting insert control o nothing happens alt v gives me a ding and
nothing else.

On 12/7/2018 7:58 AM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
NVDA+CTRL+o, alt+d to check Report object descriptions, enter. Try again.
On 12/7/2018 5:54 AM, Don H wrote:
Running latest beta of NVDA on a Win 10 1809 system.
while in the NVDA UI if I go to help then about NVDA does not read the
dialog box it only says OK.  If you open up the check for updates or
addon updates NVDA only says close where I thought it always said No
updates available in the past