Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Dan Beaver
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. Dezember 2018 23:31
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda] a problem focusing the mouse cursor on items

Hi,

I have recently noticed that using the nvda+shift+m combo isn't working correctly.  If I do this on a webpage to click on an item that normally would be identified as a link it doesn't allow me to click on it.

If I do this and then issue nvda+[ to do a mouse click it tries to activate something on the desktop instead.  It seems like the mouse focus isn't being placed on the item that I was looking at in browse mode.

Any ideas on this one?

I am running the latest stable NVDA and Windows 10 home. I am having trouble figuring out

how to find the exact version of Windows 10 home though.  I found this using the Chrome browser.

Thanks.

--

Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)