Re: checking all gmail messages using nvda

Øyvind Lode

Yep.
Standard view is the way to go.
I've switched to use gmail standard view a while back and I love it.
I no longer need a mail client installed on my computers.
I'm currently using NVDA 2016.2 and latest Chrome beta to compose this
message and it works great.

On 8 June 2016 at 09:55, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.io
<sukiletxe=yahoo.es@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

I've just checked and there is no select all button (I wonder why). So I'd
suggest switching to standard view, where there is a button labelled
"select" with an option to select all.

Regards,

Sukil

El 08/06/2016 a las 8:39, Marisane Moruthanyana escribió:

Morning guys

I am using nvda as one of my screen readers to read and write my gmail
messages.

I set gmail to html basic.

I cannot delete all messages after reading them as nvda does not show me the
‘check all messages’ check box.

To delete all messages, I have to delete each individual message.

Do you know how I can check all messages to save myself from deleting
individual messages?

Let me apologise in advance if this is the wrong list to post the message of
this nature.

I’ll be glad to be directed to the right list if this doesn’t seem to be the
right one.

With respect

Marisane