it works!
cheers
paul otter

Op 8-12-2018 om 09:57 schreef Adriani Botez:

Hello,

sometimes it could be a server problem or an internet connection problem. You can try to download the last Beta version here:
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

You can navigate by headings (pressing h in browse mode) and download the last Beta which is 2018.4 Beta 4.

Best
Adriani

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Im Auftrag von P. Otter
Gesendet: Samstag, 8. Dezember 2018 09:45
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda] problem with update

hello all,
I've something, rather strange!
today I receive a new update from the beta of nvda.
I say yes to download it.
usual after the download the installer begins to ask me to install the update.
but not now.
I hear the error sound and nothing happens.
so the update can not be started to install.
what can that be?
are there other people who have the same problem with the newest beta update?
thanks in advance
paul otter