Re: Bug report and mouse

Quentin Christensen

Hi Farhan,

If you have NVDA running, you can press NVDA+f1 which opens the log viewer - you can then press CONTROL+A to select all, CONTROL+C to copy, move to an email and press CONTROL+V to paste it into the body (be sure you are in the body).

There are several ways of reporting issues:

- Here on the list often gets the quickest response from someone.
- NVDA has an issue tracker on GitHub: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues which you can search for existing issues, or if no-one else has already reported it, you can create a new issue:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/new/choose

If there is a technical issue which needs fixing, then an issue will need to be created at some point, so an issue is often the most efficient way to report it.

You can also email us at info@...

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 3:35 PM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:

I use nvda 2018.3.2. how to send bug report to nbda developer along with log? I'm not getting log in temp folder. Where will I get it? How to use mouse with nvda?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess