From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of Shaun Everiss
Sent: December 8, 2018 14:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Another reason I think people should be careful about
Windows updates

The issue is that windows updates are automatic, if you turn it off you put
your system at risk.

On 12/8/2018 11:27 PM, Gene wrote:
I really don't think people should apply any updates from Microsoft until
a few days or maybe a week later if using Windows 10. If Microsoft becomes
reliable in the quality of its updates again, this caution may not be
necessary but I think it is now. This is one more reason why.
https://www.komando.com/happening-now/518921/another-windows-update-removed-
after-blue-screen-of-death-reports?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=notd&utm_content
=2018-12-08-a-d

I'm not sure where you can check to see if problems have been found with
updates but others may know. I'm also not sure if this caution should
extend to all versions of Windows or just be used with Windows 10.