From: "P. Otter" <pam.otter@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 10 app essentials problem with update

thanks, but after installing the rc1 the problem was solved.
so i think it was a problem with the alpha version.
greets
paul otter

Op 10-12-2018 om 11:45 schreef Joseph Lee:
Hi,
If you're talking about latest 18.12.2 release, then you need to manually update this add-on (go to addons.nvda-project.org, go to Windows 10 app Essentials, and download stable version). Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers,
Joseph