any tutorials/demos golden cursor

Jackie

I keep hearing this addon is useful for being able to move the mouse
etc, & is indeed somewhat analogous to the Jaws cursor. Does anyone
know of or have on their site a demo/tutorial on how this works? I
don't seem to be able to get much of anything useful to happen w/it, &
I suspect the problem is not w/the addon itself, but rather, w/me
bein' stupid (an all-too-common occurrence, unfortunately).

Thanks for any info anyone can provide. It's much appreciated.