From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 8:05 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] any tutorials/demos golden cursor

I keep hearing this addon is useful for being able to move the mouse etc, & is indeed somewhat analogous to the Jaws cursor. Does anyone know of or have on their site a demo/tutorial on how this works? I don't seem to be able to get much of anything useful to happen w/it, & I suspect the problem is not w/the addon itself, but rather, w/me bein' stupid (an all-too-common occurrence, unfortunately).

Thanks for any info anyone can provide. It's much appreciated.