From: "Mário Navarro" <mario.gnv@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA-2016.2 Slows Down with Firefox

sorry friend, but I have not spoken in NVDA crashes.

my laptop does not have any problem whatever it is.
everything works perfectly.
NVDA is becoming heavier and it is that is the truth.
jaws works perfectly, NVDA is slow and heavy.

I hope I have made myself understood.
cheers.

Às 09:15 de 08/06/2016, Robert Mendoza escreveu:
Were you able to figure out that crashes were in the Firefox or nvda. Typically, the crashes or freezing event to your machine if you open several application simultaneously that may leads to consumed memory or the RAM. Also, were you able to full restart your machine in order to clear up some program that was running in the background and this steps could helps and suffice your concerns.

Robert Mendoza

On 6/8/2016 3:08 PM, Mário Navarro wrote:

NVDA is not just slow in browsers, but also in the system.
after browsing for a while, it starts to get slow and I have to turn off and on to get normal again.
and my pc is a good machine with I5 processor, 4 RAM ..
with jaws these occurrences do not happen.
I now use the jaws 17 full-time for these reasons.
jaws is not slow in any situation like this occurred with NVDA.

I only use 3 extras.
I do not need anything else.

NVDA is getting slower and every a new version.
this makes me worry.

I think the team of NVDA has to think about this with more seriously.

cheers.
Às 01:25 de 08/06/2016, Kwork escreveu:
Yes, but I've had this behavior in all three of the main browsers, with both
NVDA and Jaws, so I just close and re-open Firefox, my main browser, once in
a while, and only use the others when necessary.
Win 7, 64-bit.
Travis