From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nevzat Adil
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 5:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Inserting a row in MS Word table

Hi group,

I am doing an assignment in an MS word document with tables.
When I come to the last column of the last row I am told I can add another row by pressing tab.
That's fine, but what I'd like to be able to do is to insert a row within the table.
Is their a way to do this using NVDA or JAWS?
Your response will be appreciated.
Nevzat