Re: NVDA 2018.4 RC1 released

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Brian,

"Release Candidate 1 of NVDA 2018.4 is now available for download and testing. For anyone who is interested in trying out what NVDA 2018.4 has to offer before it is officially released, we welcome you to download the beta and provide feedback. This is a release candidate, meaning that unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2018.4 release."

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 2:20 AM Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Just in case nobody has said it. I will. I cannot see the announcement but
anyone on the beta Snaps will have been sent it today.

 I'll leave it up to the usual folk to fill in the where and what etc about
it.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.