Re: How can I configure NVDA to speak nothing? #advisory

Kevin Cussick

I maybe didn't make it clear enough! sorry my bad! I am not talking about the speech beeps addon I was talking about the beeps that ere built in to Nvda.

On 10/12/2018 04:33, Travis Siegel wrote:
I don't get any beeps at all in the command prompt when text is scrolling, so either the beeps mode doesn't work in the command prompt, or my beeps are broken.
On Sun, 9 Dec 2018, Roger Stewart wrote:

There is no need for speech mode beeps to do this. You can configure nvda to just beep when it is downloading a file and the higher the pitch of the beeps, the more progress has been made in the download. This can also be set to off, beep, and also beep and speak and in the case of speak, it will just speak the percentage downloaded at regular intervals.

Roger