Re: OCRing pdfs using NVDA?

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 07:44 am, Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
It simply didn't occur my mind to try and press NVDA+F2 before the key combination...

But, Ollie, what I'm wondering is why you would even need to do that?  I don't, so we've either got different versions of NVDA (I'm on 2016.1) that behave differently or you're using add-ons that I'm not that are having an impact, etc.   It's just a curiosity to me regarding what's actually capturing CTRL+SHIFT+C on your end ahead of PDF-XChange Viewer.  It doesn't seem to be NVDA 2016.1 with the Eloquence Synthesizer and NoBeepsSpeechMode add-ons active on my end.

These little mysteries are like fun puzzles (at least sometimes they are).