From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Cc: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.4 RC1 released

Thanks Brian,

Here is the announcement:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-4rc1-released/

"Release Candidate 1 of NVDA 2018.4 is now available for download and
testing. For anyone who is interested in trying out what NVDA 2018.4 has to
offer before it is officially released, we welcome you to download the beta
and provide feedback. This is a release candidate, meaning that unless any
critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2018.4
release."

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-4rc1-released/

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 2:20 AM Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

Just in case nobody has said it. I will. I cannot see the announcement but
anyone on the beta Snaps will have been sent it today.

I'll leave it up to the usual folk to fill in the where and what etc
about
it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk