From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] tutorial for using a physical mouse

I don't know the technical aspects of this but as I understand it, when you move the mouse with NVDA and click it using NVDA, you are performing the same functions differently. But if that is so, why are there some things you can't make do something when you click the NVDA mouse function? There seems to be some difference. Is there any way to work on that to make the NVDA mouse and the physical mouse do exactly the same thing?

This is the case with other screen-readers as well.