Re: Older computer running nvda and windows vista.

Jeffrey Shockley

Hi,
This is slightly incorrect.
Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender are the same program yes, but the program with that name in Windows 7 and Vista is different, so you have to use MSE with those systems, or other third party AV products.
Hope this helps,
Jeffrey

On Jun 8, 2016, at 7:32 AM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:

Well windows Defender is OK its presumably microsoft security essentials.
Personally, I'd tentd to see if windows 7 would run on it, but stripped down and all the stupid graphic rubbish can be turned off to speed it up.
What is it, a Dell?

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.