From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: December 11, 2018 23:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] college course question

I doubt that will be accessible. You can try it, but I have not so far have
had any good experience with online medical anything thus far. I have to
deal with med stuff for my personal life and it is not accessible.

On 11 Dec 2018, at 17:48, The Wolf wrote:

Hello I am thinking about going to a college for a 9-month program in
medical billing and coding.

the online platform that the school uses is canvas

is this platform blind friendly? or should I just look in to other
colleges that use a different platform?

oh and I would be using nvda of course

unless the school disability office purchases jaws for me but I would
prefer to use nvda

thanks for any help you can give.

Hank

--