Re: college course question

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Brian,

This is great to know. I used to be a medical transcriber years ago and Hadley used to have a medical transcription course years ago but they canceled it.

Rosemarie

On 12/12/2018 6:44 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
By the way, The Lighthouse of Houston offers an 18-month distance learning medical transcription program, which is what my former JAWS student was planning to enroll in.  Additional information is available on this webpage:  https://www.houstonlighthouse.org/education-programs/

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back