From: John Isige
Sent: 12 December 2018 18:04
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Weird error on boot.

Hey all. I'm writing in hopes that somebody knows where this is coming

from. It's possible it's NVDA but I doubt it. I updated Windows to 1809

and everything works fine. But every time I boot up, I get this error.

"Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation' or one of its

dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

Anybody know where this is from, and more importantly, how to fix it? I

suspected TWBlue but I just quit and ran it again, and the error didn't

show up. Oh yeah, I'm running NVDA 2018.4-RC1 on 64-bit Windows.