From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and the new Spreely.com social network

The message is about starting a completely new message when starting a new thread.  If you change the subject line in an old message, and remove all the message content. it still has information embedded in the message that causes it to be placed in the old thread if people read mail by conversation.  It may also cause the message to be placed in the old thread in the archive.

Please do not hijack a thread by replying to it and changing both the subject