Re: NVDA and the new Spreely.com social network

Laz

No. When someone sends a new message by hijacking an existing thread
and deleting all traces of the previous thread is still an incorrect
way to send a new message. There's information in the headers which
keeps it associated with the original thread. The only way to send a
new message to the list is by sending a new message to the list
address.

Laz moderator

On 12/12/18, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:
Um, be careful as the subject line agreed with the content of the
message. I think it was you who hijacked it away from the subject. Make
sure to read the subject line along with the content of a message so as
to avoid embarrassment.

On 12/12/2018 12:46 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
Please do not hijack a thread by replying to it and changing both the
subject
and the topic of discussion.

Please start a new thread for a new topic.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Wednesday 12 December 2018 at 20:03:09, Pascal Lambert wrote:

Hi All,
I am no computer whiz, and I would appreciate, those of you who are, to
take a look at the www.spreely.com social network to see what can be
done
from our end to make the sight more accessible. These are some of the
issues I encountered so far: Links do not open right away;
Editing to comment or post are very difficult as the voice becomes
silent
and the cursor tends to get stuck; Difficult to locate received comments
and notifications;
The developers Marc and Terry will also appreciate receiving your
experts
feedback. Many thanks
Blessings
Pascal