Re: questions about .pdf forms

Antony Stone

I think your best bet here is to:

a) post a link to the sample forms you're talking about so we can see them for
ourselves, rather than guessing how they may have been set up

b) fill in such a form and post the results (or a link to the results; I can't
remember whether this list accepts attachments or not), so we can let you know
what we can see and what we can't

c) get a sighted person (and there are some on this list) to tell you what
they can see (and what they can't) in the final result, which I guess is what
you're mostly interested in, when it finally comes down to it.

Regards,

Antony.

On Wednesday 12 December 2018 at 22:00:19, Governor staten wrote:

Hello list. I have a few questions about editing.pdf forms. We have
downloaded a few sample thank you letters for our use. They are in .pdf
format, and appear to be very accessible. One thing we are not sure of is
if the previous sample content shows up when we either send the letter to
someone or print it out to be sent. We see what was there before, when we
are not in focus mode. When we go into focus mode, we are seeing only what
is written by us. If others need to take a look at this, I'll put a link
to it on Dropbox to be accessed.

Again, I'm curious to know if the sample content can be seen by anyone
else, other than us. If it can be, that's a big problem. It could be that
there is something I don't understand about working with these types of
forms. I guess I need an explanation of how these templates work, and what
happens when you edit one. Does the reader see only what you want them to
see, and not the template text? I pray this is clear enough. If not, ask
questions, and I'll do my best to answer.
--
If you want to be happy for an hour, get drunk.
If you want to be happy for a year, get married.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.