Still, there may be something in this which you could use to locate the input fields you require for the form.

Cheers.

Dale Leavens

On Dec 12, 2018, at 4:31 PM, Governor staten <govsta@gmail.com> wrote:

Here's a link to the file. It appears that if I send it to myself or not, it
is still editable. Obviously, when you print it out on paper, it wouldn't
be.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmpjswu9sp4mau6/yet%20official%20donation%20thank%
20you%20letter.pdf?dl=1

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] questions about .pdf forms

I think your best bet here is to:

a) post a link to the sample forms you're talking about so we can see them
for ourselves, rather than guessing how they may have been set up

b) fill in such a form and post the results (or a link to the results; I
can't remember whether this list accepts attachments or not), so we can let
you know what we can see and what we can't

c) get a sighted person (and there are some on this list) to tell you what
they can see (and what they can't) in the final result, which I guess is
what you're mostly interested in, when it finally comes down to it.

Regards,

Antony.

On Wednesday 12 December 2018 at 22:00:19, Governor staten wrote:

Hello list. I have a few questions about editing.pdf forms. We have
downloaded a few sample thank you letters for our use. They are in
.pdf format, and appear to be very accessible. One thing we are not
sure of is if the previous sample content shows up when we either send
the letter to someone or print it out to be sent. We see what was
there before, when we are not in focus mode. When we go into focus
mode, we are seeing only what is written by us. If others need to take
a look at this, I'll put a link to it on Dropbox to be accessed.

Again, I'm curious to know if the sample content can be seen by anyone
else, other than us. If it can be, that's a big problem. It could be
that there is something I don't understand about working with these
types of forms. I guess I need an explanation of how these templates
work, and what happens when you edit one. Does the reader see only
what you want them to see, and not the template text? I pray this is
clear enough. If not, ask questions, and I'll do my best to answer.
--
If you want to be happy for an hour, get drunk.
If you want to be happy for a year, get married.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC
me.