From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: December 12, 2018 9:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] college course question

Nice. But sadly they don't I don't think have that here, I'm not in the med
field anymore but like I said I deal with many websites personally and yeah,
it's annoying.

On 12 Dec 2018, at 5:57, Brian K. Lingard wrote:

Dear Sarah & List:

Friend of mine in Oregon swears by an App called My Chart.

Displays test results, doctor appointments, all easily read with
Voiceover on His iPhone X.
Brian K. Lingard