Re: Inquiry about adding a local voice in the get extra voices info in github viki.

What languages do your tts support, what is the web page, how much is it and do they go sapi5 as well as nvda?

On 12/13/2018 7:18 PM, Angaragerdene wrote:
Hello:
We have developed local language tts voice and would love to get it in
the extra voices in github viki. As far as I know, Michael is the
editor of that page.
And I didn't find any information relating to this matter, whether it
is possible or not to add a local tts in that list, and whom I should
contact in case voice that supports different language than english
can be listed there.

Regards:
Angaragerdene

.