Re: last but not least on NVDA

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

All this time and I still don't know what "clickable" means.  I assumed it is the same as a link.  Guess not, huh?  Up until now, I haven't found a need to search for them.  And then "wepages"?  I am confused.

Howard

On 12/13/2018 2:30 AM, Raha Tehrani wrote:
Dear all.
I am going to tell you about a very little difficulty on NVDA.
as you all know, while using JAWS, pressing the / "slash" key
navigates us around on different clickables in webpages. clickables
are kind of important these days. but there's no key defined for NVDA
to locate clickables on wepages. I think this can't be done by
developping a new addon. it should be developped by main NVDA
designers and programmers.
thanks again.
I hope they will read this mail and assign a key for clickables. /
"slash" seems to be fine.
take care.