The link to this page is https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

hopefully it helps you.

gene nz

On 14/12/2018 9:15 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
Hey guys? I keep trying to reply to your responses to my question, but my Internet keeps going out. Darn Comcast. I'm sending this before the Internet goes out... again.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question about nvda add ons

Yes Molly, NVDA addons are like Jaws scripts. You add them as you see fit.

On 12/13/18, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:
Hey guys, Molly here again.

I was just wondering, is an NVDA add on the equivalent of jaws
scripts? I realize that add ons enhance the functionality of NVDA.
Isn't that similar to Jaws scripting? Or am I way off base here?

Thanks.