Re: Release Candidate 2 for NVDA 2018.4 is available

Fernando Paixão

good day,
I would like to know what has changed in this version?

Em 14/12/2018 03:30, Quentin Christensen escreveu:
Great to hear!

All the best,

Quentin.

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 4:14 PM Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, Quentin,

I just turned on my computer and saw the update and grabbed it. So-far it's working great for me.

Rosemarie

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2018.4 rc2 is now available.  We encourage you to download the beta and provide feedback. This is a release candidate, meaning that unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2018.4 release.

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-4rc2-released/

Kind regards

Quentin.
--