Re: Intermittent failure of focus in Explorer

Gene

I'm not sure what you are describing.  Often, in Windows 7, even with old versions of NVDA, when I open a folder, nothing is spoken automatically, such as the first item in the folder.  If I move or use speak current line, what I move to is spoken but I don't know if that is what you are describing.