I am sorry, but my company is Tiflotecnia, not Code Factory...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 00:35 de 15/12/2018, Gene escreveu:

When is your company going to get rid of the very annoying artifacts in your implementation of Eloquence.  If I wanted Eloquence, and that was all I wanted, I wouldn't buy the add on that has both synthesizers.  I'd buy something like the SAPI version of Eloquence that doesn't have these artifacts.  it's been three or more years since this add-on was released and this problem, discussed many times on this list, has not been corrected.  That is, it hasn't been corrected as of a number of months ago, when the subject was discussed last, and I'd be very surprised if it has been since.
*From:* Rui Fontes <mailto:rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com>
*Sent:* Friday, December 14, 2018 5:56 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Tifkitecnia Demos
Hello!
Tiflotecnia is selling Vocalizer for NVDA since 2013.
Code Factory started selling Vocalizer for NVDA in 2016, after becoming
Nuance distributors for the assistive technology market... and our
supplier of Vocalizer licenses...
Both package requires the deactivation of the license prior to a format
or similar...
Tiflotecnia's Vocalizer allows a portable license in a portable NVDA...
Code Factory's Vocalizer requires you to install an activation in a PC,
and uninstalling it after using...
Tiflotecnia only provides Vocalizer and Code Factory provides Vocalizer
and Eloquence...
Our automatic language switching system is better then the one from Code
Factory...
Best regards,
Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.