Re: this is less!

P. Otter

I've seen I have to tab,  then choose catechory then enter then tab again to bring up the list in the catechory you want.
before it was a lot more simple.

Op 15-12-2018 om 14:10 schreef Chris via Groups.Io:

When you open the emoticon panel in windows its already on the emoticons , so just arrow to the emoticon you require and hit enter, its as simple as that, nothing to do with nvda 🤣🤣s

From: P. Otter
Sent: 15 December 2018 11:27
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] this is less!

hi all,

in nvda 2018.4rc2 there are made changes I'm not glad with it.

it's about the emoticons.

before it was made that when you press the tab, you change the catechory

but now first you have to press windowskey plus dot or ;

after that you have to press tab to

to choose a catechory

now with right arrow  choose a catechory now enter again, after that you

can tab to find the list!

before it was a lot easyer!

that was press windowskey plus .

than tab to the right catechory after that you find immediately the list!

this is much more cumbersome I think!

you can better take the way as before

in the beginning of nvda 2018.4.

cheers