Re: latest RC build of NVDA goes mute on windows 10 settings
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
- Press NVDA_Q, then from exit dialog options, select “restart with add-ons disabled”.
- After NVDA restarts, use Settings app (Windows+I) and see if NVDA announces things.
- If NvDA still does not announce things, press NVDA+Q, then select “restart with debug logging enabled”.
- After NVDA restarts for the second time, go to Settings app once more and see if NVDA announces things.
- Press NVDA+F1 to open log viewer, then copy and paste everything in there and send it to me and Quentin privately.
email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of
Saturday, December 15, 2018 10:57 AMTo:
Re: [nvda] latest RC build of NVDA goes mute on windows 10 settings
how would i do this?
On 12/15/2018 12:40 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Yes, also can't reproduce this here. If you can please provide a debug log so that the other joseph and team can help troubleshoot.
On 15 Dec 2018, at 10:31, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:
Just tested it with windows 10 version 1809 with the windows key + letter I to get into the settings and when it opens it lands in the search box when you tab it still works well speaking the different sections and sub sections.
On 16/12/2018 5:56 AM, Joseph Weakland wrote:
when i do a windows i for settings, the settins opens, and NVDA goes silent and don't speak so i have to alt tab out and then will speak when its back on desktop or other stuff but settings box it is mute:(
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.
sent from my windows 10 pc
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.