Re: this is less!

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 04:31 PM, Gene wrote:
The results are, and will be widespread and are far from fully known but the change is occurring with far too little reflection.
Not that I don't agree with you, but 'twas ever thus.  Nothing has ever stopped the "march of progress," and not all so-called progress is.  Several of my favorite quotations come to mind:

   A lot of what appears to be progress is just so much technological rococo.

          ~ Bill Gray

     Is it progress if a cannibal uses knife and fork?

             ~ Stanislaw J. Lec

           ~ Edward Abbey

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back