Re: Can somebody remind me..

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

if or i remember right before that or maybe still

On earlier version of windows 10 it was the windows key + the enter key then some where there it went to that combo.

Gene nz
16/12/2018 8:02 AM, Michel Such wrote:

ctrl+Windows+enter

Michel Such

Le 15/12/2018 à 20:00, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
What the key combination for Narrator is on windows 10? I'm going to attempt to wean a person off of Dolphin Guide which seems to be not up to the job and onto nvda, but I'll need to use narrator in between I think.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-