Re: Media recorder with crossfade

stancil tootle

Something like nero.

On Dec 16, 2018, at 3:30 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

I am not quite sure what you're asking, as creating the material that will be burned to optical media is completely separate from the burning.

I would suggest you take a look at Audacity, which is immensely popular, powerful, open-source and there are lots of tutorials out there for using it with a screen reader.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back