Video editor for screen readers or add on that works with a video editor.

Chantelle Buys

Afternoon everyone.

Does anyone know of a video editing program that would work with NVDA
or know of someone who would be able to make an add on that would work
with one?

I use to make YouTube videos with Movie Maker and since Windows10 came
around, I wasn't able to edit anything anymore.

I've downloaded almost every video editing program I could think of
that would work with NVDA and the keyboard but, no such luck.

I don't mind which program, as long as it can split, copy, cut and do
all the basic things like movie maker.

Can anyone help please?

Chantelle

--