From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Last NVDA: How do I update it?

Hi Marcio,

You can download the update from https://www.nvaccess.org/download - when
you install it, the installer will automatically install over your existing
installed version.

The Beta channel automatically updates to the RC channel.
The RC channel automatically updates to the next stable release.

The alpha channel stays on the alpha channel. If you would like to change
from alpha to stable, you will need to download manually.

So anyone who downloaded either the beta or RC releases should be prompted
to update to NVDA 2018.4 stable, but you can also download it manually and
install.

Note that NVDA only checks once every 24 hours or so; for those following
us on social media or in the groups here, you often find out before NVDA
has checked. You can either download or check for updates manually, or
wait and it will do it within a day or so.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 10:37 AM marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=
yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:

Hello folks.
I'm on the NVDA Alpha channel. I got informed that a new version was
available, but not for the channel, I read it here just now.
The thing is: when I was going to check for updates it shows me nothing.
Anyone knows what can be happening and how to fix it?
--

------------------------------
Cheers,
Marcio