Re: NVDA Python 3 Edition (Pylennium): December 17, 2018 source code package now available for testing

Dave <dlh007@...>

Hello Joseph,

I just want to Thank you, and I mean really Thank you for being one of
several who are keeping NVDA a usable Screen Reader. I do not know how
many lines of Code are in the current NVDA program, but there must be
plenty.

I did read what you wrote, and I understood some of it, enough to
realize the conversion project isn't an easy one. So, again, I Thank
you and the others for putting in the many hours of work and study to
make this happen.

I certainly would not be able to do any of this for myself.

Grumpy Dave