Re: nvda remote windows server lock screen.

Antony Stone

Are you certain that NVDA (and Remote) are running on the server you're trying
to connect to, before you have logged in to it?

I don't know how much of https://nvdaremote.com/readme/ you have read, but it
has several sections which seem relevant to me - hopefully this gives you some
clues.

Antony.

On Monday 17 December 2018 at 15:17:20, Jack Mendez wrote:

Hello.
Anyone work with windows server and nvda remote?
I have tried several times to interact remotely with a windows server and
been unable to successfully send ctrl+alt+del through the NVDA remote menu
to get to the authentication dialog. In order to enter user credentials I
need to be able to send the keyboard sequence. I have tried disabling it,
but still have no luck with logging into a remote session once the screen
locks.
--
There's a good theatrical performance about puns on in the West End. It's a
play on words.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.