From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 8:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda remote windows server lock screen.

Are you certain that NVDA (and Remote) are running on the server you're trying to connect to, before you have logged in to it?

I don't know how much of https://nvdaremote.com/readme/ you have read, but it has several sections which seem relevant to me - hopefully this gives you some clues.

Antony.

On Monday 17 December 2018 at 15:17:20, Jack Mendez wrote:

Hello.
Anyone work with windows server and nvda remote?
I have tried several times to interact remotely with a windows server
and been unable to successfully send ctrl+alt+del through the NVDA
remote menu to get to the authentication dialog. In order to enter
user credentials I need to be able to send the keyboard sequence. I
have tried disabling it, but still have no luck with logging into a
remote session once the screen locks.
--
There's a good theatrical performance about puns on in the West End. It's a play on words.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.