Re: added some applications to the wiki

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Robert

Not sure if you are aware but a few years back i put together a page of software that works with nvda with feed back from the community.

The page can be found at http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda_road_tested_programs.html

I did link I think it was to the wicki page maybe under guides? I would have to check.

I never got around to actually doing a wicki page like you are putting together.

may be it was just a lot easier using the program i use to make my website? or having the time to do it.

It may be 2 that there are not many people who know how to edit a wicki page 2? or have done it.

may be people may not be aware of the wicki page?

I do not know if you can copy and paste large amounts of programs that work with nvda into a wicki page if that is the case there is the page that was put together that can be added for a back up then may be one day my page can be removed.

Gene nz

On 18/12/2018 1:58 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:

I added Miranda NG, still haven't figured out how to upload my blind version somewhere, to the wiki. I debated about adding the Fox it software since they work well with NVDA now, but I think, moving forward, I will only focus on accessible open source software. If anyone disagrees, then edit the page yourself.

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Application-Support