From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf of Shaun Everiss
Sent: October 5, 2018 12:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] 32Bit or 64Bit Office with NVDA

It does not matter.

I have 32 bit, if you have more than 4gb ram and you probably do 64 is fine 64 is only for large files but you can install it.

Your licence key will probably work on both.

On 10/6/2018 3:57 AM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi All,

I am installing office for the first time. Should I use the 32-bit or
64-bit versions of office. Which one has the most compatibility?

Thanks in advance,
Noah